We all would like to stay lean and fit. We know that exercise and diet play a key role. But it’s not just how much you eat, it’s when you eat and what you eat that counts as well. One aspect of that is how we start our day. The research on obesity and dietary patterns keeps pointing to the importance of starting the day with a high protein, low glycemic meal.
Basically this approach has been shown to positively effect neural signaling in favor of satiety.
One recent study compared a high protein (HP) breakfast to a normal protein (NP) breakfast and found that the HP breakfast resulted in an improvement in the neural signals related to satiety and regulation of food intake. This resulted in less evening snacking. That’s the key; if you can get your body signals “set” correctly at the beginning of every day via proper food intake, you can better control the types and the amounts of food you will need during the rest of the day. This is an important and useful tool to in staying lean, fit, and healthy.
What to look for in a high–protein meal:
In many of the studies the normal protein diet was around 13g. Of course many people don’t even have that much; often opting for high carbohydrate breakfasts. To achieve a high protein- low glycemic break fast you would want the following:
• 20 -30 grams of protein
• Moderate calorie; 300-350 (so fat content has to be controlled some)
• Low sugar
This can be hard to achieve without advanced preparation; this is why many look to supplements either regularly or on occasion.
3Care’s platform for addresses hormonal signaling is a simple, but effective 3-tier nutritional strategy. The core of this program is MacroCare™ – a high protein, low- glycemic Meal Supplement designed to address macro-hormonal signaling, and to be used as the breakfast meal. MacroCare offers the following advantages:
• 20 grams of primarily high quality whey protein isolate, along with some rice protein isolate
• Great protein mix to promote satiety support muscle mass, and to have very low allergen potential
• 100% RDA of vitamins and minerals– to meet your daily allowance, but no vitamin overkill
• 3 Grams of Fiber-to further help with satiety
• NO Sugar or Artificial Flavors /Sweeteners – many meal supplements are loaded with simple sugars, and or artificial ingredients to make them taste good. Studies show these to have a negative effect on satiety and to result in obesity. MacroCare is designed for you to add fruit or other healthful items to the mix to your preference. This is a superior approach for accomplishing the goal of positive hormonal signaling related to statiety.
A high-protein, low glycemic meal is an extremely effective way to get not only good nutrition, but for food control. MacroCare makes it really easy.
Our Offer to you…
MSRP is $59.95 for 2.3 lbs
Call toll free 1-888-372-3421